Ten Ways to Search Engine OPTIMIZE Your YouTube Video, Promote Its Content and MAKE MONEY:
1. Add your YouTube video to video search engines. Some good ones include blinkx.com, truveo.com, dailymotion.com, youtube.com and vimeo.com.
2. Make smart, search engine optimized (SEO) titles and descriptions. Tell your YouTube viewers what your online video about with carefully chosen words. Think ahead and ask yourself, “What will people be searching for?” If you are making a YouTube video about the stock market, use terms that someone interested in the stock market will search for.
3. Brand your video! Create a logo in Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator. Add it to all of your videos. If someone steals it, which can happen online (many people use Keepvid.com to steal YouTube videos), your brand will still be on the video. In your brand, include the address of your web site or blog where a viewer can find the original movie content.
4. Promote your videos on MySpace and Facebook. Both social network websites offer easy ways to upload or link to YouTube videos so that all of your friends can view them and tell their friends, as well.
5. Stay ahead of the trends. A way to easily make popular videos is to make them about popular topics in the news or on television. Did a celebrity do something crazy again? Make a video about it and post it on YouTube. When people search for it on Google or on the online video search engines, they will find it and watch it! It’s a natural way to create popular YouTube content and make money.
6. Investigate which of your YouTube videos are doing well using Google Analytics and YouTube Insight and copy what made them successful.
7. Tell people about your YouTube videos using RSS feeds from your personal blog. I would recommend Feedburner.com as a great place to start with RSS feeds.
8. Include a link to your YouTube account in all of your emails. Put it in your email signature. Even when your friends forward your email, it will be included in the body of the message, spreading the word about your YouTube videos and increasing your chances of finding new YouTube viewers.
9. Make “video responses” on YouTube. Go to a video that has a lot of views and comments, and click “create a video response.” Now, your video will be linked to the popular videos out there!, also you can start building links from other sites using a simple href including your keywords.
10. And don’t forget to ALWAYS backup your YouTube videos on your computer. If something happens, you do not want to lose your movies! Backing up your computer is better than having to re-film all of your YouTube videos.